Thursday, May 28, 2009

For Reiyukai Philippines, to my friends...it was a memorable experience

You are a friend that I would never forget;
Even in a short period of time, the destiny has let.
It could have been more fun if time took it longer;
But I know someday, we shall see each other.

At first all of us seem so dubious;
but friendship has flown, made it melliflous;
Together we saw the beauty of our souls;
As the twilight arrives, heat covered the night's cold.

God is our blazing fire in the midst of our snow;
His love for us nor catastrophe cannot flow.
He's flowing rain in the days of our harvest;
for his power cost a thousand silver pieces.

In this contest, you made me realize;
that in 24 hours, I can internalized.
That in 1800 minutes, I'm blessed to be with you;
And in 180,000 seconds, I am free from life's blues.

Never will I forget, the issue made by our fellow,
the smiles of our parents, feels like angels are in follow.
Our ride upon the "mini caravan";
even the two persons that made a 'rambulan'.

Never will I forget, when you call each other 'men';
and the other girls, are there sitting in silence.
Gina and Audrey, they're wonderful ladies;
while Joseph and Jestherm the crazy men of our army.

Now, the Time, before us has dawned;
Wisdom caught us and in our mind it has grown.
God intended this, that we all may see,
HOW GREAT GOD IS, TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm passionate. in everything. Deep in my heart, i wanted to know what God wants me to accomplish here on earth. Just can't decipher His messages....haii...maybe my heart is not ready yet but I really want to. Don't know what the right move will be.

Share your story