Saturday, April 16, 2011

At the office


THE BOSSES
Dir. Marta M. Hernandez (left) Dir. Maria Susan P. Dela Rama

This was held at the McKinley in Taguig, this is actually a despedida for Dir. Marty who was assigned on a different department. This is also in gratitude for her taking care of the media relations concerns. When i learned about his, i got worried because i dont know whos going to evaluate me with my internship. Later then i realized that shes still my internship supervisor since on the first place, she was the one who gave me the instructions at the office, she was also the one who gave me those tasks i have discussed earlier. Thank God He gave me Boss Marty who was so kind and is so understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm passionate. in everything. Deep in my heart, i wanted to know what God wants me to accomplish here on earth. Just can't decipher His messages....haii...maybe my heart is not ready yet but I really want to. Don't know what the right move will be.

Share your story