Friday, April 15, 2011




MY TESDA FAMILY
Sir Rod, Boss Marty, Boss Patti, Te Aubrey, yours truly, Sir Rinzi and Sir Roger.

I'm dead tired after work. I have to go to internship to complete this 200-hour requirement. Its not easy to handle everything. I was expecting that my previous Bosses will allow me to consider the working hours I had with them when I was still an employee here at TESDA but it its okay, my Boss still gave me a different arrangement which is to allow me to have my Certificate of Completion if its needed to be submitted already and then I’ll just complete the remaining hours after that. Blessed indeed.


Here are the assignments that my Boss instructed me the term:

TASKS FOR MALOU:

1. Prepare a summary list of news clippings on TESDA/TVET/Education by month;

2. Prepare a summary list of success stories and best practices submitted by regions;

3. Gather information from various TESDA offices for the preparation of press releases;

4. Coordinate and make arrangements with concerned TESDA offices are the DG’s TV/radio guestings/tapings and coverages of TESDA facilities and activities;

5. Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time


And i was so thankful that by God's grace, I was able to complete these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm passionate. in everything. Deep in my heart, i wanted to know what God wants me to accomplish here on earth. Just can't decipher His messages....haii...maybe my heart is not ready yet but I really want to. Don't know what the right move will be.

Share your story