Saturday, April 9, 2011

LORD, ACCEPT ME...

O lord, heavenly Father;
You are awesome indeed!
Your grace came like a night crawler;
Saw my tears and heard my heed!

Lord, I’m a sinner, I must admit;
But in the midst of the darkness, I saw a lit;
It was you Oh Lord, who wiped out the pain;
And finally freed me from bitterness and vain.

A number of times, I have fallen;
Never thought that there is till bright morning;
But you gave me new life and restored my soul;
Protected me from the enemy more more than The Great Wall.

Now I am here, asking for mercy;
For restoration, forgiveness and for divinity;
I humbly ask you through this poem;
That you would accept me inside Your Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i'm passionate. in everything. Deep in my heart, i wanted to know what God wants me to accomplish here on earth. Just can't decipher His messages....haii...maybe my heart is not ready yet but I really want to. Don't know what the right move will be.

Share your story